Although Hybrid Health prides itself on its cleanliness, there will be some small changes to accommodate for CDC recommendations and guidance from the Governor’s Office.
- If you are concerned you have been in contact with someone positive for COVID please reschedule for at least two weeks out.
- Please wait for your appointment time in your vehicle or outside. Once your appointment time has come please feel free to take a seat in the lobby.
- Hand sanitizer will be available – please use this or wash your hands thoroughly soon as you enter the office.
- Water pitcher and glasses will be removed from the waiting room. We will bring water to you.
- We will remove all reading materials from the lobby – please bring your own for now.
- You will need to sign a COVID-19 release form.
- If you wish to wear a mask (it is recommended), we ask you bring your own. We will have masks for ourselves.
- Do not bring anyone not essential with you to your appointment
- If you test positive for COVID at any point within two weeks following your appointment please notify us immediately.
Our staff members will be doing the following:
- Daily temperature testing.
- Increasing time between clients to ensure a thorough cleaning and sanitizing.
- Self-isolating if we feel ill or come into contact with someone positive for COVID.
- Possess face coverings.
- Removing all non-essential materials such as table coverings and warmers found under the sheets.
- Maintaining social distancing standards between clients who may be present at same time.